About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

thirty-one.

off to a new country!

cheltenham, england awaited us and we came.  hot hotel room, and all, we explored a great little quaint town FULL of shopping.  surprisingly, we didn't purchase much.  but it was such a cute little town and we had one of the best meals of the trip.

anyways, we got our first glimpse of those adorable red phone booths that you see all over london...yeah, they're in other places too.

I love them.  and I love this shot cause it was done blindly, holding the camera over my head.  so, there!

close call.



























fun!  I like the detail.  this is taking a long time to post these all at once!

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Sarah z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would make great apartment art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one for my kitchen. There's a little open wall that I was going to put a mirror on, but I like this too much. Plus it's kinda legit because Ash and I have both been to London so we can pretend that we have added some value.

    ReplyDelete