About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

52.

continuing on...

today I really really made an effort.  I walked around the block barefoot outside and took a picture of anything that was interesting to me.  I didn't really think I was going to get anything good or anything different.

but then I shot this one and the colors and the pieces in the picture were so visually stimulating to me.  I think its so pretty and I love the different textures.

pretty gritty.


























oh my gosh, I just wanna kiss it or something!  it would be so cute if a bride's feet were just standing right up in the corner.  I'm pretty proud of this one.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you caught up. I do look at this every day and have been disappointed the past few, because there were no updates! You should come to Springfield and get pictures of Julia! She the perfect inspiration for a good picture. You and Kelly could meet here and we could feed you dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be FABULOUS! that nugget is so cute, I want her to be my model. we'll plan it soon! I'm so proud of you for being such a buff bf - did you lose a lot of weight doing the challenge? I haven't checked to see if you put the results pics up yet. sorry I was behind, I was so dead tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give up.... I've looked and looked at this, and I can't figure out what it is. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete