About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

40.three.

last day of the trip:(

nothing but traveling, so, super fun.

we were rushed in the airports to get through customs and what not so I didn't get many pictures there.  luckily I did catch some interesting things on my way home.  mom and I stopped at dairy queen and there were some nice fields there welcoming me home.

but the best return gift was a sunset.  I don't know if you know this, but illinois has the best sunsets in the world.  seriously.  they're better than anywhere I've seen and toni happens to agree with me.

so here's the one I saw.  the sun kept peeking from behind the clouds and then going back.  created quite the silhouette.

hide and seek.






































pretty pretty, huh?  it was begging me to take its picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment