About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

fifty-one?

seriously?

getting high numbers now.

nothing particularly exciting about this day except for a glorious sunset sky and inspiration.  I was driving back from working out and running errands and I thought that the wires and towers were looking particularly cool.  the sky was stunning that day and it was silhouetting the electrical lines quite nicely.

I wanted to get underneath the tower for a cool perspective, but I chose to keep my life instead.  those things buzz like crazy.  I'm super in love with this picture.

under the wire.


























I just love the contrast of industrial and nature.  in any situation, that's a cool-looking thing to me.  even if the meaning behind it is kinda morbid and ungreen.

2 comments:

  1. i like the colors of the sky/background here. this picture could easily be in, like, a architecture office or something.

    nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. cool silhouette.

    ReplyDelete