About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

day fifty5.

five-five!

I was indoors a lot today, organizing and sorting my life.  but this morning I went to church, great job jeff, and spent the morning on the river.  I love that we meet over there, its one of the few interesting places to be in peoria, let's face it.

so today I was proactive, like I said I would be.

I walked around by the river and took pictures.  the fountain caught my eye for sure, but I had to take my time getting there because there were two more people taking pictures over there!  sometimes, I get a little shy about stuff like that, so I waited for them to leave.

I think this picture turned out great, I've been taking lots of moving water pictures lately, trying to get a feel for using my camera for that kind of action.

cool down town.



























soooo fun.  I love the bridge, I love that spout of water, and I love how summery it feels to look at this.  you just feel like a kid and you wanna run through that.

just so you know, captioning these pictures is the hardest part of this challenge.  sometimes I sit and stare at the picture for ten minutes.  I google things, songs, poems, anything to get my brain cells moving in a creative fashion at the end of the day.  I was going for something like "cool down" and "downtown" with this one.  play on words.  hopefully its not too lame.

1 comment:

  1. it makes me thirsty.
    no really, yarch, i like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete