About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, July 19, 2010

49er.

I need something cool to take pictures of, this one's a stretch.

I decided to challenge myself a little more and confined myself to my living area.  I actually got some good ones but hopefully its interesting enough to all of you.  my life isn't too exciting at home.  and I'm really really trying to keep this whole challenge diverse, I don't want my pictures to all look alike or to be of the same things.  so hopefully I'm doing that.

but I think this picture turned out very pretty, it could go on the wall in a teenager's room.  like a classy teen, like a blair waldorf.  the idea popped into my head so I took some pictures and messed with the focus a couple of times, I like it.

my eau my.



























a girl's gotta have her options.  I just love smelling pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment