About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

36th!

ahhhhh...ireland.

today we headed to the otha side!

got on a ferry to ireland and had a long long day of travel but it was worth it.  we had such an interesting turn of events on that ferry: cereal craving fulfilled, white trash welsh, ferry buffet?

and we also made it to the luxurious g hotel in galway...

o.m.G.

luscious.

but today's picture features the ferry.  I love when the window gets all splashed with the spray of the water, that thing goes FAST and its SO incredibly windy out there.  this is what I saw.

sea spray.





























I think it looks sad but also kind of bright.  the sea was so glorious that day, I would have stayed out on the deck if it weren't for the tornado winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment