About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

day 44.

wow.

back to the challenging side of things, hey illinois!

luckily my first day back included my coworker wanting to get one world to celebrate my return!  due to the heat it was incredibly frustrating to do anything that required energy.  including removing my camera from my purse to take a picture.

but I suffered through and took a couple cool ones, like back at day one.

I really like this just because it was kind of unexpected for me...but I love the way it looks.  I might even print it out for myself.

the caption.  I mean, I just had to.  especially since katie and I just watched that in...where was it...oh yeah, dublin.  at least somewhere over there, ha, I don't particularly remember which fabulous international city it was.

wax on.





























striking.  I love the scratches.  I didn't even look back once I passed it to see what the other side looks like.  this side is way cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment