About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, July 12, 2010

day forty-two.

last day of our trip - if you don't count the travel day - which I don't, cause it sucked.

it was a great day to explore dublin.  it was a really cool city and we were able to see a lot!  we went to trinity college, saw the book of kells, the christ church cathedral, dublin castle (maybe?), and ended our day at the guinness storehouse!  it was so. cool.  we got to see the ingredients of guinness and how they make it, and of course...a taste at the end.

the first thing they do is roast the barley.  and it looks lovely.  almost like tiny coffee beans.  anyways, I just love how this picture turned out.  it looks pro if you ask me.

rant and roast.


























that caption's for you, weinstein.
and the picture, for you, uphoff.
*cough*hire me as your coffee photographer*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment