About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

day twenty-six.

dude, we're in europe.

katie and I are having a fabulous time in the most gorgeous place either of us has ever seen.

but we had to get here first.  by plane, train, and automobile.  we had a very long first day of travel.  we left at 3 a.m. (thank you megan and t) and flew to toronto.  following that we had a 12 HOUR layover.  that's right, twelve hours.  so what do you do in an airport for that length of time?

take pictures.

also, we ate and watched the world cup.

so, without further ado, the first leg of our trip...

jetset.




















 





pretty nice, if I say so myself.  maybe you'll get to see more soon:)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Hope you are having a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be a cool print for an office.

    ReplyDelete