About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

day fifteen.

a busy day, but a good one.  lots of opportunities since I traveled to chicago today.  tomorrow will be even better because I'll be walking around the city.  but today, I took the train...which, to me, is always visually stimulating.  so, I found a little friend there.  she was so gussied up and adorable in the rain, I had to go for it.  so I asked her mom, don't worry, I don't just take pictures of children without consent.

made for walkin'.



























I just love her little chunk legs and her coordinating outfit.  and the people in the back waiting for the train is a nice backdrop.  she was waiting for her dad, I saw the reunion...she ran so hard that one of her wellies fell off!  I don't know her name so I hope her mom checks the blog so I can find out.  thanks for being my little model!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including a photo of my little lady on your blog. Her name is Freyja, and she's so happy to be with her daddy again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so good...that it almost makes me want a little girl. And I don't think I've ever uttered those words.

    ReplyDelete