About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

day thirteen.


today was recital.  a long long day full of dance.  I tried to take different pictures of different parts of the dances tonight, so that I wouldn't have a ton of repeats.

there was a dance I didn't take any pictures of last week.  probably because I was a whole lot more frazzled during rehearsal.  two of the best dancers we have just happen to be sisters.  they are lovely, crazy girls and they are super talented.

hannah and lily are wonderful dancers, and this is lily's senior year.  they did a dance together that was so pretty. I caught them in the air with this picture, and I just think its gorgeous and captures their awesome talent and their sweet sisterhood.

leap of faith.








yeah, I know.  it nearly made my jaw drop.

thank you to all my dancers.  thank you to all my friends who came to watch.  and thank you to miss laurie, for making it all happen, year after year.

until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can totally do that. I do that regularly. It's favorite. It's how I exit a room.

    ReplyDelete