About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

day nine.

holy man.

they don't call it a challenge for nothin'.

its like pulling teeth right now.  life interferes.  motivation leaves.  inspiration doesn't exist.  so I have to make it happen.

I went to dance tonight and it was our last lesson of the year.  my favorite girl, vanessa, is a senior.  it sucks, she's my little star and I love her.  I'll miss her so so much next year.  so I wanted to highlight her today and her tremendous talent and passion.

I asked her to jump...and she didn't have to say "how high?"

...observe...

mirror mirror.





































she's a special dancer, I'll miss watching her.

hopefully tomorrow's not as tough, and I mean that in more ways than one.  oy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting in reverse order of the pics at the moment...but: Again...I do this shit all day long. ;) (I kid.)

    ReplyDelete