About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

day six.

I swear, if I lived in chicago, this thing wouldn't be a "challenge" at all.

today I went to the big city to celebrate my little sister's 24th birthday.  rode up with mom and grammy to grab some lunch with karen and john.

we went to a little place near john's apartment in wrigleyville, a deli that also doubles as a small gourmet grocery store.  and I got to see my kirks there!!!

and so I present my first food-related picture.  it was a delicious cuban sandwich, but this picture captures the table and what just happens to be my favorite part of chicago...eating.

food for thought.





























tasty shot, eh?  it single-handedly captures my love for this city.  not to mention, it filled my belly in a most satisfying way.

No comments:

Post a Comment