About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

tenth day.

I'm hoping this isn't getting boring or something because I haven't gotten a comment in like four days.

soooo, a little encouragement never hurts people.  anyone alive out there?

today, I went to mossville for an appointment, out by the river with lots of nature.  my camera was dying but I shot fast and focused and when I got back to edit, I fell in love with this fuzzy nugget.

white open spaces.






























good to go.

tomorrow is turkey fest.  sunday is recital.  expect some good pictures:)

6 comments:

  1. well i'm looking at every picture everyday because of my role in all of this: instigator.

    anyway - i like this one - very good. i don't have the talent to critique the pics, but i've loved every one you've done so far. in fact, i'd pay for a large print of that one you called 'en garde' if it was in b&w.

    yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey BF. I look at this every day. I'm doing my own blogging challeng so I know how you feel when you don't see any comments for several days. Keep at it. I'm enjoying your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna agree with Karen on the word "nugget". Also, I love this picture and feel like it should be on a greeting card cover or something. (Nothing too serious though. Keep it light and fluffy...like the flower. Maybe it's just a "Thinking of You" card. And maybe the inside just says, "I miss you, you fuzzy nugget.")

    ReplyDelete