About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

day five.

so, my entire day today was spent at dance rehearsal...so today's winner and runner-ups are all dance related...but since when is that a bad thing?

we had a great rehearsal and it went smooth and best of all FAST.  I was a little nervous using my new camera because I wanted to get just the right settings.  turns out live mode and sports worked really well.

our winner features miss emma baker.  she is the epitome of drama, performance, and talent.  I think I captured her pretty well...

black out.























 



emma is also featured in two of the runner-up pictures.  she is fabulous and unbelievably talented for only being a freshman.  I love this picture and her so much.

oh and by the way...I'll most likely be delayed in posting runner-up pictures...considering I took 500 pictures today.

1 comment:

  1. Yowza! I think you and I need to do a photo shoot together with this lighting/backdrop.

    ReplyDelete