About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, June 7, 2010

day seven.

just when I think the challenge is impossible for the day...I stumble across a thousand opportunities.

I was in morton today and stopped at my alma mater to take pictures and actually found a runner-up there.  it felt weird being there...everything was so...small.

I went to lake camelot today for a meeting for the sweetest little boy.  so I snapped some of him and of the lake.  double whammy.

so that produced some good ones, but not the winner.

then I spent some time at the lovely kirk home, cooking with kristy and taking pictures of her gorgeous child...and the winner was clear, the second after the shutter closed.

sugar and spice.





















 







she is a spectacular little person.  love her.  I'm so happy to have captured her TRUE personality.  summed up right here.

1 comment: