About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, June 21, 2010

the twenty-first day.

today after work I had to run errands to get stuff for the trip.

so I first went to the mall, then to target, then to barnes.

barnes and noble is my safe haven, my happy place, my wonderland.  I get happy just walking in there.  and it can pretty much be guaranteed that I'll be walking out with a book.

books.  mmmmm.  they're the best.

I walked right back to my favorite section.  the little magical area for children.  its so stinking cute back there and I love all the young reader books...the giver, harry potter, a wrinkle in time, bridge to terabithia...the good stuff.

so here is a shot of my happiness.  I like the colors and prints that stand out here.

booked solid.




























I don't even know what that "children" book is but I wanna read it.  it's beautiful.

see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I like ths a lot. I want to have written a book that gets photographed like this by the time I'm 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda want this for my classroom.

    ReplyDelete