About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

june nineteen.

today my friend got married.

my dear little roley whom I've loved and danced with since I was a puny little seventh grader.

today my picture had to be all about her.  just her.  she was gorgeous today, perfect hair.  and as little tinsley put it, "she's a princess".

the best part about this picture today is that I'll remember standing outside with her and shelley, and I'll remember what we were talking about, and what she was doing, and its such a roley moment that its just hilarious to me how beautiful this picture turned out.

but that's sarah, hilarious and beautiful.

here she be.

down to the details.





































 

even sarah, a laid back bride, carefully selected every piece of her look that day...and it all meant something great.

such a fun, lovely, and blessed wedding - congrats mrs. zimmerman!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! I would never think to take a picture like that. I'm all, "Git 'er face in thar." Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even had a chance to look at this blog yet, and now I do and I'm so happy I made the cut! You took so many great pictures that day! Thank you, thank you!!! <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I just read what you wrote, and you almost made me cry. I freakin love you! Sarah

    ReplyDelete