About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

day twenty-seven.

holler at yer boy.

I'm on a roll right now.  we are currently waiting for our itunes movie to download and this is our first freedom with the internet since the trip began.  so lucky you!

the second day we landed in scotland.  three words: o.m.g.

scotland is without a doubt the most beautiful scenery I have ever layed my eyes on.  you'll see more of it later, I promise.

the day we arrived in edinburgh we were not prepared for what we would see.  I think we had low expectations, not thinking it would be superb...but it was beyond that.

a whole new world.









































I'm glad to have katie here to help me pick photos...I have taken welllll over a thousand photos.  seriously.  rounding about 200-400 per day.

anyways, this picture really really captures edinburgh.  its tons of layers.  there's so much going on.  and the buildings are intricately and beautifully made.  its beyond amazing.  we love it and are currently missing it.

stay tuned for more uk adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Love the caption. You need to go to Agrabah next...tell Abu I said 'What up.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was sarah zzi, btw.

    ReplyDelete