About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

twenty-third day.

thanks to summer weather, today has been good for photos!

I got some cool rain pictures tonight while I was at chili's...yet they didn't produce the winner.  the winner was a result of being in a lockdown mode at chili's during the storm.  the winner is a sweet action shot of my friend tom.  tom works as a bartender at chili's...tom the barman - just like harry potter!  geek, I know.

anyways he was kind enough to pause in his drink-making to give some time to change my camera settings.  and this was the result!  the caption simultaneously reveals the highlight of the photo and the weather of the day:)

downpour.


























voila!  I like it.

back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment