About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, June 14, 2010

day fourteen.

today was super uneventful.  I sat in my office all day and it was utterly boring.  I had to go out into the world and find something to shoot.  the great thing is that I finally figured out how to change my manual settings!  so I did.  I messed around until I saw what I liked.  I decided to drive downtown and hit up the dq to see all the action going on down there.  thriving metropolis.

I'm glad I parked where I did and walked the route I did...as I turned the corner, I saw an interesting perspective.  I really like how it turned out.  I like the lights and the colors.  enjoy!

through the looking glass.







 







 























 well, I like it.  and I think I see a person!  lots to find in this one.  ok, back to monk!  see you tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. so far i like this one the best, keep em coming

    ReplyDelete