About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

day two.

well, today was horrible.  I had a ton of meetings and some of which involved annoyances.  ridiculous construction traffic.  rushing from one thing to the next.  I never thought I would find an opportunity to get my photo today.

but as I was driving through washington, I saw the set-up for the cherry festival starting this evening.  so I ate a quick lunch and booked it over to park at the tractor supply.  a deserted, fully constructed fairgrounds.  as I was approaching the grounds, I passed a couple of carnies in a motorized cart...

"can I help you?"
"can I take some pictures?"
"sure, do whatever you want!"

how sweet, carnies!  so I did.  I walked around, all on my lonesome, and snapped and snapped and snapped.  at one point, I changed the settings to manual...and not yet familiar with what the settings mean, I  just aimed and shot it with what was left there from the last time I fiddled.  it must have been on crazy high exposure settings, cause I came out with something white.  but when I came home and messed around with editing, I found a gem.

funnel vision.







































crazy, huh?  I also took some out at farm near one of my appointments...so some of the leftovers are posted on facebook, cause I liked them so much. but this one topped out I think, it was the most interesting and crazy to me.

3 comments:

  1. i think i'm going to like your captions.

    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i carney tried to chop off my finger once, and nearly succeeded. they are not sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Poff" (AKA: Rotundy Fats)June 21, 2010 at 8:57 PM

    Mmmmm. Funnel Cakes.

    ReplyDelete