About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

twenty-two.

a rainy day makes for good pictures.  pictures of everything looking lush and vibrant.  its like the rain cleans everything up.

I did get a runner-up with some puddle action.  but later tonight I went to toni's and found inspiration in her backyard.  toni lives right by the train tracks, which is sort of lustful for me in the event of taking pictures.  I love the dirty oldness of a train track.  oldness is SO a word.

but today I found something lovely in the muck and weeds that were growing in the tracks.  speaking of muck, I probably sat there for about five/ten minutes snapping away before realizing there was a rotting rabbit carcass right next to me.  so that was AWESOME.  I had the squeemies all the way back to the house.

but not before I got this little guy.  I'm naming it after one of my favorite books.  mainly because I'm not feeling too creative at the moment and secondly because I think it suits this photo well.

catching fire.


























MAN, I just love how the sun is ONLY on that little fuzzball.  doesn't it look like fire???  I have no idea what it is, I think moss.  but its so cool to me.  I had some really good runner-ups, it took me a while to choose today.  but this one stood out.

three days til ireland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment