About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Friday, June 4, 2010

june FOURTH.

I swear, the demands put on me are ENDLESS.  the project is to TAKE a picture every day...which I did.  just because I don't post it on that day doesn't mean I'm failing.  goodness.  God forbid I have a life.

well, on day four I had a lot of luck.

I had a break during work so I went to a place I've been dying to photograph for a while.  the scottish rite cathedral in downtown peoria.  it is SO cool, flying buttresses, browns and greens, and glory.  unfortunately, the picture of the day was NOT from that session.  but it did supply two runner-ups.

last night I went to a concert at a church and then back to the cherry festival...this time at night with people.    they had a fireworks display:)  it took me a while to find the right setting, but I'm too proud of this action for it to not be the winner.

boom pow.























 



there are just so many cool things going on here!  smoke, lights, shadows...so exciting:)  the runner-ups are really awesome too so I'll post those later on facebook.

just so you know, I got up early to post this.

wow, and I just noticed that I took this on june 4, not july 4...and its fireworks.  that's hilarious, especially since I won't be doing anything particularly patriotic that day.  I don't know...is taking a train from cheltenham to london patriotic?

1 comment:

  1. we'll just wear american flag t-shirts and eat some apple pie. we can take patriotic with us wherever we go.

    ReplyDelete