About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

day seventeen.

getting up there in the numbers!

sorry for the delay, its been long day after long day...and that includes getting home so late that all I can do is pass out in bed.

the past two days were harder, not a lot going on.  not the best pictures out of the 365 but I like them.

this day we celebrated the finality of roley's singlehood - texas roadhouse style.  quite an eventful night, but on the way into the restaurant I saw the outdoor lamp and it looked interesting.

I guess I've been liking pictures of lights lately.

goodnight and glow.






































posting one more then hitting the sack.  I can't keep doing these late nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment