About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, June 28, 2010

day twenty-eight.

this was our first full day in fort william scotland.

except we weren't exactly in fort william. we were in roy bridge, which is twenty minutes outside. so we didn't feel like going into fort william that day and wanted something to do nearby. we asked the hotel owner what he thought we should do. he told us about a trail just down the "footpath" that lead to a great view of the mountains.

it was quite a hike for us...in our FLIP FLOPS...but it was worth it.

this is what we saw just coming up the hill before we found a more clear opening...

the hills are alive.








































I know its cheesy but that's the song that entered into my head when I saw that.  maria was a' spinnin' and singin' as I viewed God's wondrous creation.

a lot of these next ones will be scenery...but who's complaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment