About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

day seventy-1.

sometimes I'm not prepared for the awesomeness of pictures.  but quite frankly, I think I get lucky.  but today's is one of my favorites.  its summer and childhood and happiness all rolled into one.  I was driving by a house and saw a little girl with a hose washing the car, like she was three, but I couldn't stop and take pictures, that's pervy!  so I was bummed.  but then I went around my neighborhood and saw my two favorite boys playing in the sprinkler!  inspiration received!

so since I was their nanny and our families are really close, I snapped away.  I also took some pictures of the storm tonight, and they turned out ok, but I wanna wait until I get better with those kind of settings.  this winner, however, is something I know I'm good at now.  taking pictures of cute nuggets.

boyish charm.


























isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?  I love that boy.  sweet jakey.

hope you enjoy his happy little face!

5 comments:

  1. He is the cutest, sweetest thing I ever have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously?? I have a lot of marys in my life, identify yourself more accurately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yarcho. Click her name; there's a picture and a last initial. Doy.

    ReplyDelete