About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

82.

I wanna go to bed.

but I freaking love this picture.

another fun day with my friends.  shopping and movie time.  when we were getting in the car, there was a grasshopper sitting there.  I love grasshoppers.  ever since "james and the giant peach" I just picture them in top hats with monocles.  they are so cute.  anyways, his name is dr. howard bannister, after one of the great movie characters of our time.  I might have to watch that now.

class act.


























I didn't like this until I edited it more, now I think it looks sweet.  look at his tiny shadow!

3 comments:

  1. Cool, I like the grainy effect! So none of our model shots made the cute, eh??
    - peppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bugs, but you made this one pretty lovable.

    ReplyDelete