About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

75.

today was one of those days where I had a TON of pictures to choose from and way too much going on.  its not fair to the other days!

today I wore a toga.

my lovely friends heather and lance are engaged, they got engaged in front of the colosseum, hence the togas.  fabulous party.  delicious mediterranean food and they went ALL out on the decorations.  so much fun.  plus they are beautiful and it was exciting to celebrate with them.

thus today's picture.  I love the angle.  I love that it doesn't look like its in someone's yard.  it looks like freaking rome, and that's always a good thing.

when in rome.






































the sky looks so cool.  long, hot, great day.  but now I'm freaking tired.  arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. The sky does look really cool - kind of like a painting and not a picture.

    ReplyDelete