About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

one hundred thirty four.

today, I got lucky.

although I don't know if I'd call it luck when God just gave us the most perfect fall day ever.  it smelled like leaves, and rain, and love.

my g.p.s. took me on farmdale road which is my new favorite place.  the whole entire road.  holy wow.  its full of picture taking opportunities.  I will be going back.  fo real.

but today I didn't have but ten minutes, so I stopped at an easier spot.  the farmdale reservoir.  oh la la.  so pretty.  beautiful.  amazing.  let me just go ahead and reveal this...there will be more posted to the site.

fall on me.






































AHHGHGHHGHHHHH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should frame some of your fall guys in one of those frames that has like three or four spots for pictures in a row. Do it.

    ReplyDelete