About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

141.

nearly caught up.  though I'm not doing today's til tomorrow.

I know I take lots of tree pictures.  but goodness, how can I help myself?  have you seen this weather??  I try to get some diversity in my pictures, if that helps at all.

but this is lovely.  and it makes me excited for halloween.  I hope nobody is tiring of the nature pics.  but illinois is luscious, I can't hold back.

twigged out.






































the stuff is magic.

2 comments:

  1. mmm...yummy. this one is delicious. i want to drink the air that is swirling around each twig. i just looked at all your new ones. i also really really like the one you took at spring awakening. (ps, i took a pic at wicked too...)

    ReplyDelete