About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

day 138.

saturday was a great day.  I found my kitchen table.  found my fruit crates.  and went to the greatest antique mall ever.  AND and, got to see spring awakening.

beyond beyond beyond incredible.  beautiful, moving, and important.  I cried a lot and smiled a lot and was just in a trance.  stunning.

I know its "against the rules" but I took a picture.  one before it started and one at curtain call.  I like this one best but they're both beautiful.

stage presence.


























it was really hard for me to decide cause the other one had the cast in it.  but this one was just better quality.  and considering this was the day I also learned some new ways to use my canon, I thought I'd better pick quality.

1 comment: