About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

day one hundred forty five.

busy busy day of moving.  packing every little thing I own and taking all the small stuff over.  now just the furniture left.  soooo anyone want to help??  I need muscles...thursday night, maybe saturday, maybe sunday?  its complicated.

anyways.

all I did was pack, move, unpack and organize.

but I also sat and admired my place.  my new place.  its really really strange to be not living at my home.  its different than college.  its odd and bittersweet but I am excited because this new place is perfect for me.  but prayers would be appreciated during this transition!

anyways, here's some of my admiring.  this is looking out my bedroom window:)

ledge look.





































I hope this turns out as good as I think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment