About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, October 18, 2010

one forty.

let me introduce you to my new apartment.

well, its not really a picture of that, but just outside it.

I was there, painting, again.  and I was outside waiting for my jimmy johns and snapped this one of the street lamp right outside the house.  it was illuminating the tree so nicely.  good job, lamp.

leaf the light on.






































the sky was the coolest color that night.  the leaves look like heaven next to it.

2 comments:

  1. "Leaf... the light on". You're so clever/corny.

    lol. I do love this pic though. Congrats on moving out! You kids grow up so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves look like confetti! Sweet!...I mean *sweet!*

    ReplyDelete