About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Friday, October 8, 2010

day one hundred thirty.

I might be behind the next couple weeks.  cause all I can concentrate on doing at the moment is packing and painting.  packing, painting, painting, packing.  oh and also thrifting.  I need stuff.

well I have a lot of good pictures to share.

the first one being from our big game against metamora...which ended...cough...poorly.  but that's ok.  it was still a good night for football with perfect weather and red everywhere.

this picture was an accident.  I had it on manual focus, instead of auto, and this resulted.  it was a nice surprise.

show your spirit.


























yo yo potters.  love my little pommers - represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment