About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

135.

sorry sorry sorry!

moving out is a lot of work.  and after painting for three hours, I don't really feel like blogging.  but it gave me chance to read some of my friends' blogs and I started feeling really guilty.  I think people like this blog, so I'm going to try to get better.  october has just been nuts for me.

thus the picture for this day.  it encompasses what I've been doing for the past week and a half...projects.  this is just one of many.  a magazine rack that my grandma gave me.  I spray painted it and braided some ribbon to tie on the sides.

anyways, here's a nice picture for you!  boring, maybe, but nice.

by the gallon.


























it's interesting to me.  lots of things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment