About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

day one hundred forty three.

I really like this picture cause its different.

I used my manual settings for this.  I picked my aperture, and my shutter speed, and my iso.  yeah.  it's really just trial and error, it's really hard for me to understand those concepts and how they fit together.  its wicked confusing.

anyway.  I went over to jefferson, it looked deserted and creepy.  I'd also like to point out that jefferson is not the safest place at night.  I thought I was gonna get ripped up by some hooligans.  yes, I typed that sentence.  let's just say there was a lot of cussing, yelling and improper grammar.

well here ye go.

into the dark.






































YES.  it looks pro.  I love the concrete and the lights over to the right.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like there's an alien face in that bottom center window. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete