About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

one-o-one.

special special day.

I spent the evening with my pal gal:)  she's a crafty crafty lady.  her basement is like a wonderland of craft supplies.  buttons, markers, glitter, ribbons, paper, EVERYTHING.  its amazing.  so is she.

I've known this woman since I was eleven and we've done endless amounts of crafts together.  my favorite is what she calls a "poster".  its basically a drawing and parts of it are raised up so there are levels.  I had this vision to do it with my new logo.  so I got my materials ready, went over to her house, and forced her to help me:)

this gives you a sneak peak of the new logo and also shows my dear jeannie, in her prime.

on my way.


























this just makes me smile.  she's a joy.

2 comments:

  1. Is this where we went that one time?? I remember a sweet old lady with tons of crafts. I don't remember what we made...but it was fun!!

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete