About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

one eleven.

by far, the worse day of my sickness.  saturday night was bad, but then I woke up sunday and had no reason to get out of bed.  being awake only pained me so I tried to sleep and drug up.

but, against my own wishes, I decided to give up and go to the doctor.

I hate doctors offices.  waiting, cold, invasive, expensive.  nothing under the category of "fun".  anyways, I went, had some crazy asian lady tell me my lungs looked good, and took my zpack and went home.  I figured it would be my only time out in the open...so I took some pictures.

I mean, why not, I had a half hour to kill just sitting in that stupid room on that stupid bed covered in paper.  *shiver*.

poke and prod.

welcome to my nightmare.

1 comment: