About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

94!

here it comes.

more pictures.

so this was a day that I was sick.  but I had to run into work to go get some stuff to work on at home.  so I did.  and I thought, I'd better take pictures now because I won't be leaving the house when I get home.

sometimes I see things while I'm driving and I think, that'd be a good picture.  but most of the time I don't have the time to pull over.  so I'm frequently logging locations in my head for future use.  which is good, because sometimes my brain isn't very visual.

so this was one of those places.  the new osf hospital.  well, the added part.

I LOVE the emergency sign.  but when I got down there I saw a really cool statue.  a man standing in a robe and he had birds flying away that were perched on his arm.  its really pretty.  and that is where my picture comes from today.

strong and silent.







































just look at those little stone toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment