About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Friday, September 3, 2010

ninety-5.

this one is exciiiiitiiiing.

opening day of football!  I went crazy, let me tell ya.

loads of pictures.  with a perfect night, perfect sky, perfect lighting, pops of color.  glorious.

I took a lot of the team but my favorite of the night is an ode to my days of dance.  there's no better feeling than getting on a muddy football field and dancing in spandex.  I think this photo perfectly captures my love of my poms days and the feeling of being out there and what it means to me.

field of dreams.






































like seriously???  those nuggets were going for it.  and for the record, me and my friend julia did this EVERY game when we were little.  and then we were on poms together:)

sometimes I feel like I'm duplicating captions, so call me on it, will ya?

2 comments: