About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

ninety-seven.

this is an ode to my pops on his 56th birthday.

its not OF him but the caption is related.

for my birthday my sister came home to surprise us and we ended up playing a rousing game of bags.  dad and I basically dominated and killed our sad opponents.  the victory dance lasted for at least an hour.  my sis had a beer and I thought it looked cool with the bottle and her stellar nails.

grab a coolie.



























thanks for modeling, bul.  thanks for the caption idea, dad.  love you, coach.

1 comment:

  1. SO creepy i was about to write a comment... whose nails are those because they look impeccable! Then i realized they were mine...

    ReplyDelete