About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, February 21, 2011

two-66.

there are few things I love more than finding a little hidden treasure in our unbelievably small neck of the woods.  but then you come across a place with lots of character and lots of great things to offer.  such is the store called relics on adam's in peoria.  its so awesome.

its a baby anthropologie with lots of heart.  I love it.

it was easy to get the picture, it was NOT easy, however, to choose it.  it took me til right now to pick my picture.  and in the end, I went with one that meant more to me as a subject.

I love the written word.  so very much.  this one is pretty.

page turner.





































purdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment