About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, February 14, 2011

day two fifty nine.

pretty excited about this one.

I went home sick today but before I drank nyquil and passed out, I stopped at cape cod for an opportunity I couldn't pass up.  there were geese everywhere.  they've returned for the spring and they needed somewhere to hang out.  where better than the man-made lake at cape cod apartments.

this looks like its from a brochure advertising to come visit the lakes of minnesota.  its beyond awesome and I'm super proud of the way I set up the shot.  I got down low and noticed more details to capture.

long time gone.





































geese migrate, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture, but I HATE geese! They hiss and super freak me out. They are totally on my top 3 list of most irrational fears. Just in case you are wondering, that list is...
    1. Clowns
    2. Canadian Geese
    3. Talking babies like in the E-Trade Commercials.

    If you ever come up with a picture that involves all three, I will stop following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. I want to comment on all of your pictures but it takes like 5 minutes to load and go through.

    ReplyDelete