About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2-4-6...

8!

well, as you know, we are snowed in completely.  it has proven to be a grand day.  got some work done this morning and then was told I could discontinue as my office had closed.  so I watched some netflix, got into this AWESOME show "dead like me" - how did I not know about this, and had some lunch.

before long, though, I noticed it was getting pretty bad out.  so I packed up my stuff and went over to my parents' seeing as mom is out of town and I can protect my little car in the garage.  SO glad I did.

I got to catch up on the office and parks and recreation, take a bath, and have delicious spaghetti with dad as we watched seinfeld.  so now I'm reviewing my snow pictures from the day and have found an obvious winner.

somebody modeled for me today, I decided his name is frank.

safe spot.





































this goes out to k stinny, though I'm sure she is behind in her blog reading cause this'll be my second shout out.  but that's ok, she'll love it when she sees it.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous. If I had more walls and money, I would blow this up giant and put it up every winter.

    ReplyDelete