About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

258.

today was a wonderful day.

most sundays are wonderful.  because imago dei church is life changing and the people in it are my family.  when you get to spend every week with amazing people that have a heart for Jesus, none like I've ever seen, its pretty awesome. 

today, mr. steve harris preached about justice, as he and his wife les are off to represent imago dei in hondurus, presenting justice and love through service.  we took time at the end of the service to pray over them.  I, of course, couldn't help myself.  I had to get up and rummage my way through my friends in the midst of prayer, to get a good picture.  I may or may not have knocked a couple of people over.

I think it was worth it.

cloud of witnesses.

























beautiful.  and thanks, mark, the caption fit perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you captured this beautifully....the lighting...the mood.....AWeSOMe....Thanks..XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beautifully captured what was for Les and me a profoundly moving and motivating moment.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete