About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

day two hundred sixty seven.

ok so I'm really starting to think that when this blog is over I might do something involving food.  I love food.  its beautiful and interesting and delicious.

today I wanted to give a nod to my food blog dream.  and I was just too tired to cook.  so I went the one place I know that would give me delicious food that was pretty to look at - cyd's cafe.

what did I get?  a smorgasbord of deliciousness.  vegetable samosa, mango chutney with homemade potato chips and uma's vegetable patty.

it was so insanely good...and I have some left.

thanks for the model, cyd's!  it was DELICIOUS.

take a bite.


























SO GOOD.  and the mango chutney is RIDICULOUS.  I love the focus in this.  and the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment