About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 253.

so I don't know if you remember, but this day was the most bitterly cold day ever. it was awful. the wind was terrible.


I had to go grocery shopping but at that point, carrying the bags to the car, I didn't want to make much of an effort to go out and get a picture.


I pulled into a parking lot to take a picture of the overpass and found a friend there. there was a little cat running round in between the trucks. I usually choose to bypass anything having to do with cats, I just don't like them at all, but this looks cool.


back in black.

























by the way.  this took me an hour.  stupid blog told me that I was out of picture space, so I had to figure out how to get this here from flickr.  got it figured out now, I hate blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment