About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

two-23.

today was a spectacular day for church and friends.

I love new friends, its hilarious and exciting to get to know a new group of people.  but that, has nothing to do with today's post.

its kind of crazy weather lately.  it randomly snows.  and then it starts to melt.  but then its not like its really getting warmer, cause its still frigid.  so the melty stuff freezes over.  its infuriating, really.

yet sometimes it can be pretty interesting, visually.  this reminds me of a tiny little mountain.  and I like the texture and graininess of this picture.  the color is crisp yet subtle.

mountain high.

























gotta love the parking lots.  what would I do without them?

1 comment:

  1. Love the graininess too. Makes me wanna go to like Denver.

    ReplyDelete